New Year, New...Eh...Hair!
As we start the new year, we all set our intentions for the coming year and it’s the perfect time to focus on what we would like to improve on. One thing that can give us amazing motivation is changing up those locks!
Changing your hair can give you a total new lease of life and can quite often give us a further push to keep up a good hair care routine, which leads to a good skincare routine and a general better feeling of wellbeing. A trip to the hairdressers can be counted as an act of self care and it’s a lovely time to switch off from our January blues!
A few ways you could change it up...
- Go for that big chop that you’ve been thinking about for so long! Getting a new haircut can even change the way we choose to dress and it’s really good fun playing around with styling your new do
- An intense conditioning treatment. With the colder weather and constant central heating, our poor hair takes a bit of a battering! It craves the moisture that we lose from this weather change and Getting an in salon treatment like the Treat.me intensive treatments will be sure to leave your mane feeling shiny and light.
- Bleach free Balayage! If you’ve been wanting to try some lighter tones through your hair but don’t want the commitment of colour, then extensions will be a game changer for you! We can create a bespoke blend to give you lightness where you want to see it using any of our range of extensions. We use Bonds and tapes at Vibe using top quality brands such as Great lengths, Hairtalk and King hair & Beauty luxury hair
- A detox mask. This will remove build up of all those styling products you have been using over the festive season along with removing impurities from the hair including hard water build up.
- A gloss service. Done at the basin this is also known as a toner. We can create a colour for any hair to add tone, gloss and condition to the hair.
Call in for a free consultation or book in for any of our services using the booking link on our website. We look forward to welcoming you this year!
Karen and the Vibe tribe xx